Duty of Care with Nanotechnology Risks
SAFENANO can help you implement or adapt a proactive and comprehensive approach to nanotechnology risk management using best practice and life-cycle thinking, to provide:
- An effective strategy for managing uncertainty and risk;
- A basis for responsible stewardship of nanotechnologies and regulatory compliance;
- Foresight of emerging issues along the supply chain;
- Support for strategic decision-making, investment, market access, product development and business risk management.
Our services include:
- Risk assessments through integration of hazard and exposure evaluations with recommendations on safe practice and appropriate control measures;
- Reviews to scope, assess and interpret evidence and emerging issues;
- Evidence appraisal to inform policy, guidance and standards development
- Development of workplace exposure limits and safety datasheets;
- Bespoke training to understand and manage risks;
- Compliance checks with advice and support to comply with Regulation.
Contact: Michael Riediker, firstname.lastname@example.org