Refresher Training for Workplace Noise Management
Noise is generated in the workplace during processes, operations and work activities. Prolonged exposure to excessive noise at work can result in Noise-Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL). Noise monitoring and control is, therefore, necessary to ensure workplace noise is well-managed. This is a refresher course for professionals who manage noise at work to update them about the latest knowledge in noise management.
At the end of the course, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the latest equipment and technology used for workplace noise and vibration measurements
- Compute simple calculations involving noise and vibration
- Conduct workplace noise measurements for the purpose of workplace noise monitoring
- Understand the most up-to-date legal requirements involving noise and vibration
- Become aware of current approaches for workplace hearing conservation programmes
- Consolidate measurements from the workplace into a noise monitoring report
- Competently submit noise monitoring reports through the MOM eService portal
Who should attend?
Noise Monitoring Officers, Noise Control Officers, Workplace Safety and Health Professionals, Facility Managers, Workplace Managers or anyone who manages workplace noise.
- Latest technology in acoustics and vibration
- Refresher training for workplace noise management
- Compiling a detailed and meaningful noise monitoring report
- Submitting noise monitoring report via MOM’s eService
Continuous Professional Development
WSHO 8 SDU
Attendees will be awarded a certificate of attendance in ‘Refresher Training for Workplace Noise Management’.
This is an accredited course by the Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM) Singapore.
Click on 'Book Now' button below to proceed with your registration. Register at least 1 week prior to course commencement to secure your place.
If there are no courses dates currently in place in the blue table below then you are unable to “Book Now” as our forthcoming course is fully booked or we have yet to schedule the next course(s). However please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise you of our next course dates by return.
We look forward to welcoming you.
If you had registered, but pending payment, please make payment via the PayPal payment this link.
or mail us a cheque payable to IOM (Institute of Occupational Medicine) Singapore Pte. Ltd.