Policies for best practice and asbestos compliance
Internationally accepted good practice is to have a management system for asbestos in each location which has Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs). Aspects of asbestos management, include the development of asbestos policies, the development and maintenance of an asbestos register, and the management of asbestos remediation projects.
How should this system be implemented?
IOM can advise and support you in establishing a management system that will support your ongoing needs. Once established, you will be able to self-manage your requirements with the confidence that you can comply with any ACM risk or property change.
Our management services include:
- Asbestos management policies and plans.
- Asbestos registers and management databases.
- How to manage asbestos in your property.
- Priority risk assessments.
- Preparation of safe working methods.
- Project management and audits of asbestos.
- Retrospective risk analysis.
- Asbestos in soils.