What We Do
At IOM, we offer our own lab facilities to provide specialist analysis to support workplace monitoring for hazardous substances, asbestos surveys, site investigations, environmental monitoring and product quality assurance.
Our service includes expert advice on sample collection and assistance with determining what to measure.
Our standard turn-around time is two weeks with premium services available when time really matters.
Specific Lab Services
Our main analysis relates to:-
- Bulk asbestos ID
- Fibre counting by optical microscopy
- Dedicated lab for asbestos in soils
- GCs (BTEX, other hydrocarbons)
- GC-MS (PAHs, PCBs, freons, etc)
- ICP.OES (metals, elemental analysis)
- HPLC (isocyanates, aldehydes, hdryazine etc,)
- Ion chromatography
- SEM (asbestos, other fibres, dusts)
- Microbiology laboratory
- PPE suit testing lab: Type 3, 4, 5 and 6 suits