Exposure assessments should be conducted where appropriate for effective evaluation of health hazards. Exposure estimates can be compared to established Permissible Exposure Level (PEL) or other health standard standards to establish the likelihood of the ill-health effects.
Exposure assessment estimate and measure the magnitude, frequency and duration of exposure to an agent, along with the number and characteristics of the workforce exposed.
Our team of consultants are leading experts in various types exposure assessments in all major commercial, industrial, and service sectors. Our exposure assessment services include:
- Inhalation Exposure for
- Dust and Fibrous Aerosols
- Gas and Vapours
- Exposure to Physical Agent
- Heat and Cold
- Ionising and Non-Ionising Radiation
- Dermal and Ingestion Exposure
Risk Evaluation based solely on exposure estimates is inadequate, all risk factors must be taken into consideration. Our risk evaluation process will also cover the following:
- Assessments for planned or occasional exposures scenarios.
- Assessments for human and culture risk factors.
- Assessments for workplace design, human factor & ergonomic risk factors.
- Risk evaluation considering both hazard and exposure data.
Contact us at +65 69146220 for a discussion on the exposure assessment in your workplace.