Indoor Air Quality
Good indoor air quality is important for the personal well-being and health of employees. Premises with good quality air are also more productive workplaces.
IOM Singapore deploy qualified professionals to provide indoor air quality testing and assessment service. We gives you peace of mind, knowing you are providing a safe and healthy working environment for your people.
IOM can provide the following:
- IAQ Audit based on Singapore Standards SS554:2009 / 2016
- Indoor Environmental Quality Pre-Requisites for BCA Green Mark
- Various indoor assessment including
- Thermal comfort parameters
- Microbial counts including speciation
- Dust particles
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Formaldehyde (HCHO)
- Total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs)
- Air exchange rate, ventilation effectiveness and age of air
- Asbestos risk assessments and other hazardous substances
- Physical factors - noise and electromagnetic fields examinations; determining light intensity
Contact us at +65 69146220 to identify a suitable consultant for your organisation.