Occupational Hygiene Programme
Occupational Hygiene (OH) programme is a comprehensive approach to recognise, evaluate and control of those environmental factors and stresses, arising in or from the workplace that may cause illness, injury, or discomfort.
IOM Singapore is leading expert in developing and customising comprehensive OH Programme to meet the needs of our clients. Our consultant goes recommending standard policy, we apply our understanding of the relationship between workplace exposure and disease, and develop pragmatic procedures.
A typical OH Programme will include:
- Policy on OH
- Hazard Identification
- OH Process and Procedures
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Education and Training
- Preventative Maintenance and Inspection
- PPE Policy and Procedure
- Continuous Monitoring Process and Procedure
- Health surveillance Policy and Procedure
- Evaluation and Review
Other WSH Programmes
Some organisations see the need to establish WSH programme on specified hazards and issues. Our consultant have vast experience in supporting our clients in the development of WSH programmes including:
- Hearing Conservation Programme
- Hazardous Substances Programme
- Heat Injuries Prevention Programme
- Ergonomics Programme
- Biosafety Programme
- Electromagnetic and Radiation Safety Programme
Contact us at +65 69146220 for a discussion.