Hazard Assessment and Toxicology Testing
Evaluating the Hazards with Nanomaterials and Products
Our knowledge and expertise of particle and fibre toxicology can provide the hazard information you need to safely develop and market materials and nanotechnology-enabled products, meeting regulatory requirements.
We support SME- and large-scale manufacturing, R&D, and downstream users of nanomaterials, offering tailored toxicity testing for product stewardship and regulatory compliance. Our integrated approach offers:
- Sample preparation and characterisation;
- Customised study designs for particles and fibres;
- Benchmarked in vitro toxicology studies for inhalation, dermal, and ingestion exposure;
- Complementary assays for evaluating cell viability, oxidative stress and inflammation;
- Safer-by-design screening for candidate product evaluation;
- Biodurability assessment;
- Optical, confocal and electron microscopy analysis of cells and tissue;
- Support with regulatory compliance;
- Access to ecotoxicology expertise to support environmental risk assessment.