Fire and Emergency Response Management
Emergency Response Management focuses on identifying actions that must be taken to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from a possible hazard.
IOM Singapore provides expertise to assist public, commercial and industrial sector clients in developing an integrated and holistic approach to Fire & Emergency Response Management that meets the legislative requirements, corporate standards, customers expectations and social accountability.
Our fire safety and emergency response planning consultants can assist you in the following services:
- Deployment of Fire Safety Managers and routine inspections
- Fire safety risk assessment and development of fire prevention strategies
- Development and Implementation of various response plans
- Emergency Response Plan (SCDF requirements)
- Arson Prevention Plan
- In-Place Protection Plan
- Bomb/Terrorist Threat Response Plan
- Business Continuity Plan
- Crowd Control Plan
- Company Emergency Response Team (CERT), setting up team and conducting pre-audit training
- Training for Fire Wardens and other response team members
Contact us at +65 69146620 or drop an email to Consulting@iom-world.sg to let us help in preparing your organisation for any emergency.