Risk Assessment and Management
Risk Assessments (RA) are important in creating a healthy, safe working environment. RA helps identify hazards, evaluate risk level and prioritise risk control measures in your workplace. RA must be properly conducted in order to prevent workplace accidents and ill health.
IOM Singapore can support your RA team through the risk assessment and management process. We work to identify all significant safety and health hazards, conduct proper evaluation of the risk and recommend practical risk control measures.
Our consultants have vast experience relevant to all major commercial, industrial, and service sectors. Our Risk Assessment and Management Services areas include:
- Training and briefing for the RA and RM team.
- Joint walk through inspection of the workplace.
- Carry out exposure assessment and risk evaluation.
- Facilitate risk assessment meetings and discussion.
- Discussion of results and recommendations.
- Prepare a documented RA report.
- Recommend effective risk control measures
- Develop Safe Work Procedures.
- Establish a Permit to Work System.
- Monitoring of risk control implementation
- Facilitate relevant WSH Training.
Contact us at +65 69146220 to involve us in your Risk Management process.