Time: 9am - 6pm
CPD: WSHO 8 SDU
Fee: SGD$374.50 (Including GST)
Delivery: Virtual Learning (using Zoom)
This course aims to equip the learner with the knowledge and skills to deliver effective and engaging presentations for a variety of audiences. To be able to plan, prepare and deliver presentations to stakeholders.
Skills and Knowledge
- Target audience profiles
- Elements of a structured presentation plan
- Resources for a presentation
- Personal and professional grooming tips for presentations
- Appropriate use of body language in delivering presentations
- Voice projection techniques
- Techniques for effective introduction
- Techniques for handling difficult questions
- Time management techniques
- Types of contingencies during a presentation
- Establish the target audience profiles, objectives and key issues for the presentations
- Prepare structured presentation plans to address the objectives and key issues
- Set up the resources for the presentations
- Deliver the presentations with clarity and manage dynamic context during presentations
- Address concerns and receive feedback in a positive manner
- Follow up with the necessary actions
A Certificate of Participation will be provided for each person attending the course and demonstrating that they have understood the course content.
Continuing Professional Development
WSHO 8 SDU
If there are no courses dates currently in place in or you are unable to access the link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you.