Fire Safety Committee Awareness
In small or large organisations, fire hazards are always present. Responding to fire hazards and understanding the behaviour and response required in event of fire breaking out is crucial in saving lives.
At the end of the course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Fire Safety Committee (FSC)
- Conduct a risk assessment on your area
- Educate the buildings' tenants / occupants on fire prevention
Who should attend?
Safety inspection teams, Property Managers, Facilities Managers, Building owners/Developers or all members of the building’s health & safety committee.
- Introduction to the Fire Saty Act and its regulations
- Roles and responsibilities
- Risk assessment
- Basics of fire safety
Attendees will be awarded a certificate of attendance in ‘Fire Safety Committee’.
This is an Institute of Occupational Medicine (IOM) accredited course.
Please contact us at email@example.com or +65 6914 6620 for this training.